Safer Schools Together provides services to create, review and enhance your District’s Emergency Management Planning and Training including Hazard and Vulnerability assessments and reports, creation of standardized operations plans, policies and procedures and facilitates training sessions to address the implementation of all aspects of an Emergency Operations Plan customized to your District’s requirements.
Let us help your District become pro-active in providing –
- District Incident Command Team training
- Emergency Operations Team training
- District Emergency Response Team – roles and responsibilities
- School Emergency Plans for administration and staff
- Lockdown, lockout, evacuation protocols
- Parent-student reunification
- Emergency Communications
- Media Relations during crisis
For further details contact Safer Schools Together – we will be happy to answer any of your questions.