Digital Threat Assessment Training Austin will be a comprehensive proactive one-day training on the use of publicly available information with respect to school & community safety.
- Digital footprint’s role in risk assessment for violence potential
- Use of social media for public safety & emergency management (i.e. school lockdown, bomb threat)
- Capturing & documenting open source social media for data collection & information gathering purposes
- Procedural recommendations for Law Enforcement and School Administration (i.e. evidentiary requirements, prevention orders)
- An understanding of current social media platforms and associated risks
Venue details will be provided after registration
|Digital Threat Assessment Training - Austin, TX October 31, 2018||$0.00|