This session is sold out.
Digital Threat Assessment Training Wheaton will be a comprehensive proactive one-day training on the use of publicly available information with respect to school & community safety.
- Digital footprint’s role in risk assessment for violence potential
- Use of social media for public safety & emergency management (i.e. school lockdown, bomb threat)
- Capturing & documenting open source social media for data collection & information gathering purposes
- Procedural recommendations for Law Enforcement and School Administration (i.e. evidentiary requirements, prevention orders)
- An understanding of current social media platforms and associated risks
Book and pay for 4 tickets from the same agency then receive 1 additional complimentary ticket for your agency.
*Please provide the following details for the complimentary attendee into the customer notes area while booking your tickets:
- full name
- email address
- phone number
All cancellations must be submitted by email at least 30 days prior to the conference start date and will be subject to a $50.00 administration fee.
No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 30 days of the training start date; however, you are invited to send a replacement at no extra cost provided you notify Safer Schools Together of the name substitution.
It is the sole responsibility of the delegate to cancel any room reservations made with the hotel.
Refunds will not be provided for registrants who fail to attend the conference or a portion of the conference.
|Digital Threat Assessment Training -Wheaton, Illinois January 17th, 2019||$399.00|