We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This may help answer some of your most frequently asked questions, and let you know exactly how we are protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do you collect about me?
We collect the following information:
- name and address
- postal codes and telephone numbers
- customer demographics (with respect to contract requirements)
- customer financial information (e.g. credit card numbers)
- purchase history and product preferences
- customer opinions, interests and requirements relating to your individual contract
When you visit our web site, we also collect:
- information about your computer, including your IP address
- what pages you visit on our site and links you click on
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- to complete a sale or transaction with you
- to place special orders on your behalf
- to deliver products directly to you
- to limit the possibility of fraud
If it is a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company, e.g., a contractor necessary to complete work requested. If required, we will pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
We also use your personal information for other, secondary reasons, including:
- customer service
- updates on Safer Schools Together Ltd. services
Sometimes, we also share your personal information with other companies, including:
- product suppliers
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we assume your consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact:
Safer Schools Together
Phone: (604) 560 2285
Email: [email address=”email@example.com”]
You can also contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for assistance between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, at:
Phone: (613) 995-8210
or by mail at:
112 Kent Street
Place de Ville
Tower B, 3rd Floor
or on the web at: