THIS TICKET IS INTENDED FOR INDIVIDUAL USE. Group sessions are also available on our website.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will have 48 hours of access to this video from the time of purchase.
This session is intended for staff and community partners who support school safety and critical incident/trauma-related matters including:
- Principals, Vice Principals and individuals who support school safety, culture and climate
- Educators and school administrators according to school/district needs
- Community partners who support threat risk assessment and violence prevention (e.g. RCMP, municipal police, child protection social worker, child and youth mental health worker)
*Note: This training includes challenging topics and subject matter that may be a contextual trigger for individuals who have recently been exposed to traumatic incidents in their personal/professional capacity.
- What is trauma, and how this impacts youth?
- Understand what kind of trauma youth may have been exposed to while physical distancing.
- Students already on our ‘radar’ pre-pandemic – what are we doing to support them?
- Trauma-Informed Practice (TIP) and the students return to class.
- The importance of staying connected with High-Risk and Vulnerable Youth.
- Changes in baseline behaviour currently seen by Safer Schools Together regarding High-Risk and Vulnerable Youth.
- Providing links to various resources.
- A question log to address any issues that need further explanation.
If you are interested in learning more about Safer School Together’s customized remote training sessions for your school/district, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note: there is a possibility that our emails could be directed to your spam or junk folders. If you have not received a response from us in a timely fashion please check those folders prior to contacting us. Thank You.