January 2021: TikTok Overview
Colton Easton, Threat Analyst Manager/Trainer
Steven MacDonald, Threat Analyst/Trainer
(This session is pre-recorded)
This Micro Module provides an overview of the social media landscape with an emphasis on TikTok trends. Social media and digital behaviors are constantly changing. SST’s Current Online Behavioral Trends & Updates are designed to keep threat assessment teams informed on the most recent trends & digital updates.
This session will complement SST’s Digital Threat Assessment® (DTA) training and may be helpful continuing education for individuals who have previously completed DTA training. for SST’s Current Online Behavioral Trends and Updates has been developed out of a need to continue to keep school threat assessment teams informed so that they are able to adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape.
This training will cover:
– Updates and changes to all leading platforms
– Key information for Threat Assessment teams
– Case walkthrough: recent case files handled by SST Threat Analysts
– Data statistics surrounding intakes and reporting tools
– Trends, language and new ways that students communicate online
– Risk enhancing behaviors – what to look out for
– Q&A with SST Threat Analysts