Frank provides Safer Schools Together with expert consultation services in relation to all concerns having a firearms nexus. Recently retired from 17 years with the RCMP, Frank for the last 14 years served as a firearms investigative & enforcement support specialist/expert with the RCMP’s National Weapons Enforcement Support Team (NWEST). For a number of those years, Frank supported SSTs Annual Gangs and Guns Conference.
Franks is qualified in the following:
- Identification, Classification & Verification of Firearms
- Ammunition and Firearms Related Components (also qualified as such in Federal Court Washington State)
- Criminal use of Firearms
- Black Market Value of Firearms
- Firearms Trafficking
- Firearms Related Coded Terminology
- Maintenance & Repair of Firearms
- Operability of Pellet & Airsoft Replicas
- Characteristics of an Armed Individual
- Distribution of Criminal Firearms (Domestic/International)
Frank is also on the United Nations Organization for Security & Co-Operation in Europe (OSCE) Roster of Experts for Small Arms & Light Weapons (SALW) in relation to firearms investigative techniques, firearm identification & delivery of firearms training modules. Frank has dedicated his life to public service, including an additional 18 years as a regular member with the Canadian Armed Forces and now looks forwarded to helping Canada’s youth.